Thursday, November 1, 2012

NOVEMBER 1, 2012 EJACULATION PROBLEMS






" GREATNESS is not about what we achieve in life. It is about what we overcome in life."

I consider my achievements only secondary to what I have overcome in my life. I am grateful for each and every day. I am a worker among workers, or rather a healer among healers. I know each and every day , both Rick and I are being taken cared of by a  Higher Power, greater than ourselves. I need not tell you what I have overcome, but I want you to think what you have overcome.



If you are a man, do you have problems with ejaculation?  Ejaculation is a two phased process. The emission phase is where seminal fluid accumulates int he bulb of the prostate. The next phase, the expulsion phase the neck of the urinary bladder closes to ensure that no urine mixes with the semen and the muscles at the base of the penis contract to force the semen out of the urethra. So having an organism involves the nervous and muscular system and it NOT an EASY process.

I know that some men as they get older have a dry ejaculation and even a 'retrograde ' ejaculation. This can be due to medication, chronic illness, prior surgery  or damage to the urethral valve. In most cases this is psychological in origin. This aspect must be explored after a medical reason has been eliminated as the cause.

Perhaps ejaculation is normal with one partner but not with another partner. Or is it the fact that the male experiences premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is usually a feature of early sexual experience or a sign of performance anxiety.

There are some that might relax the individual. I am most familiar with herbs as Skullcap ( Scutellaria lactifolia) and Valerian ( Valeriana officinalis) . Although the two together in a tea might not taste well. it is great to calm the nervous system. Recommend at least 1 cup three times a day.

All those men with ejaculatory problems should avoid sugar, illicit drug use, caffeine and alcohol. The term for this is called Sober Sex.

A soothing aromatherapy mixture is blended ESSENTIAL OIL of lavender, germanium and bergamot.
All the B vitamins can help on the nervous system.

Do not let an ejaculatory problem ruin a relationship. Talk to your medical doctor openly and freely. Behavioral/psychotherapy is also useful.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment