Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 10, 2011 BLADDERWRACK THE POUNDS OFF





"For success to be really meaningful means more than a stable income. It means inner happiness and satisfaction"

Who doesn't want a stable income? Everyone does. Does a stable income ensure happiness and health? The answer is NO. My G.O.D. given profession allows me to see people who are not in the best of health. I assist them in obtaining a healthier lifestyle. In addition I incorporate all aspects of healing--body, mind and spirit. I do discuss social and stress issues with my patients. I would chose inner peace, serenity and happiness before monetary rewards. Peace and serenity for me are of the utmost importance. I have worked with successful doctors such as Robert Atkins and Andrew Weil. I do not want fame and fortune. I want to continue to help patients using every aspect of medicine modalities: herbs, acupuncture, meditation, reflexology et al. Give me my quiet time among our honeybees, herbs and flowers with a stable bench to needlepoint --and I am happy.

Would you be happier if you shed some pounds? Of course you would. Can you reduce your breads, cakes and candy. Of course you could. Do you want to reduce your carbohydrates? Of course, you do NOT want to reduce the bread and cakes.

So for those who at this time for one reason or another cannot or are not willing to reduce intake of food, I suggest an infusion of the 'slimming herbs'

Equal parts of the following:
1. Dandelion
2. Fennel
3. Rosemary
4. Bladderwrack - a seaweed
Fucus vesiculosus, known by the common name bladder wrack or bladderwrack, is a seaweed found on the coasts of the North Sea the western Baltic Sea, and the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, also known by the common names black tang, rockweed, bladder fucus, and sea oak. It contains iodine and other minerals. It should not be used for individuals with an overactive thyroid or a history of high blood pressure (hypertension).

Always consult your health care professional when using herbs if you are on conventional medications.

Drink a wine glassful of the above mixture every day and shed the weight. No matter what--exercise.

I highly recommend http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment