Saturday, November 19, 2011

NOVEMBER 21, 2011 ESSENTIAL OILS AND SPIROCHETES









































"An attitude of love can bless all situations and all people."

We all need to be grateful for what we have in life. Life is so, so short. I was wondering how does a woman with a history of Hodgkins Disease, Valve Replacement, Breast Cancer and Food sensitivities get through it all. There has to be gratitude and NOT attitude. The attitude of love can bless all situations and make people healthier-- both spiritually and physically. I see it on a daily basis.




In the last weeks I have been using my essential oils from Snow Lotus more with a great passion. In St Petersberg, Peter Holmes focused on using essential oils for infections which I have discussed .




The Winter 2010 Issue 88 Herbalgram by the American Botanical Council had a feature titled, "Using Essential Oils Against Drug-Resistant Bacteria: New Treatment Possibilities for a Global Health Priority." I found this Lindsay Stafford article most interesting since we have no where to run except to the plants. This is the same way we must turn to mushrooms to Save the Earth (Mycelium Running - Paul Stamets). There are more and more drug resistant bacteria! We need other means to help infections--I would encourage you to read this article.



There are important single oils that are useful in treating various aspects of infections. My goal until the summer of 2012 is to find an oil I can use for Lyme Disease on Fire Island. I am torn between using Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citrus), Thyme (Thymol), and Peppermint (Methia x piperita). All three have been used for various viruses especially viral hepatitis, viral neuritis, shingles and HSV1. All have been used for fungus.



There is no mention in the literature of an essential oil being used for Lyme and its other related spirochete infections. I did find some basic essential oils for Lymes in Jeanne Rose's Herb and Essential Oils for Lymes, but it was not as in depth as I hoped it would be.






So if you iget bit by a tick. You get the tick off - use lavender and lemon eucalyptus to help sterilize the wound. I am looking for a combination of essential oils to be diluted in water to keep the ticks away.




Those who do not venture to Fire Island have no idea of the Lyme epidemic that exists. I do not think even Brookhaven Township realizes the situation. I know it is a guarantee that those men roaming through the Judy Garland Memorial Park or the 'Meat Rack ' are bound (no pun intended) to get one or two tick bites. You do not have to be roaming in the woods to get a bite, you can be in your garden in front of your house.




My mind is swirling with ideas for essential oils and marketing for this oil. I have the perfect combination in mind myrrh, peppermint, cloves and the 'secret essential oil '. I will have to get a lab to start testing it.


I would also suggest using the thyme to spray around so you do not get spiders crawling out all over.






Miss you --Pat Fratellone, Sr 7/8/21-11/21/05


Until l tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment