Wednesday, January 25, 2012

JANUARY 25, 2012 OILY SKIN NO MORE






































"Clear your slate so you may be free to LOVE and be LOVED"






Who doesn't want to love and be loved? So for the 1928 musical Good Boy the song 'I wanna be loved by you' was written. As an old soul, I have many associations with this song. It was first performed in 1928 by Helen Kane (whom Betty Boop was modeled after in 1930).

However, most of you know it as one of Marilyn Monroe's musical performance from the classic film Some Like it Hot filmed at the Hotel Coronado in San Diego, California.




"I wanna to be loved by you,



just you and nobody else but you



I wanna to be loved by you....alone



Boo Boo bee do


Oily skin ...Do you have oily skin? I used to. Probably it is the Italian blood in me, but it was affecting my appearance. I am definitely sure that my skin, especially my facial area looks better today due to one woman, Tracie Martyn (http://www.traciemartyn.com/ )It was not acne, for which I would have used essential oils, and vitamins on my skin. Those supplements I recommend for oily skin are Vitamin A, B, C, pantothenic, selenium and zinc. Yet there are several herbs that have a drying affect and reduce the amount of excess oil. I would recommend making any the following below as a strong tea to apply to the face after cleansing





These herbs are




1. Salvia scarea (Clary sage)




2. Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm)




3. Rosmarius officinalis (Rosemary)




4. Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)




5. Fragaria ssp (Strawberry leaves)


Until tomorrow...












Happy Duck Duck Birthday, Gregory






























No comments:

Post a Comment