Sunday, April 8, 2012

APRIL 8, 2012 FAMILY LOVE

























"When WE open our hearts in LOVE instead of closing them in fear, we serve the divine process."






Everyone should open their hearts to love. Stop hate. Do not fear. Fear of anything is in reality anger turned inside out. We all have fear. I have fear, but I have learned through prayer and meditation to change the way I feel and how I act.




Today we are in Virginia visiting Mom and Dad. It is not easy to watch your loved ones grow older, but it is our responsibility (this is our opinion) to always be there to assist and help in any way we can. We know the children are safe.




As parents and grandparents age they do become children in a way They begin to depend more on their children. We take this as a sign of love. We love being there helping out.




We mowed the lawn, picked the weeds, straightened out the garage. We visited the assisted living to bring gluten free cookies and biscuits. It is sad when we leave for the airport, but this weekend and others always hold a special place in our hearts.




Today's message, LOVE OF YOUR FAMILY is a great form of medicine! Even if a loved one is not here today as my own mom and dad, and my Nanny and Poppy, I had a chance to pray and meditate and wish them a happy holiday. I always have memories. I distinctly remember my mom and dad hiding Easter eggs throughout the house- some with candy, some with pennies and some with dollar bills. What a fond memory!




Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment