Thursday, July 5, 2012

JULY 5, 2012 SOY ALERT




“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”


― Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
Every day is a new day. After my morning meditation, later than usual, I felt very peaceful. I hadn't heard from our son Grgeory, but I knew he was just fine. I knew he would be among the animals at the Belize Zoo today living his dream. How many of us live out our dreams and hopes ? I thought of those smiling children gazing at the sky last night as firworks ablazed the Hudson. I remember 10 years ago, Rick and I watching
the fireworks from the south tip of Roosevelt Island. I remember 15 years ago taking Alyssa and Gregory to the 41st Street East Terrace to watch the fireworks. I have learned to live each day to the fullest regardless of what happens. To the best of my ability I make no blunders. I am a blessed man.




Are you allergic to milk, egg yolks and whites or poultry? If so you are not alone, but is it the egg yolk you are allergic to or the soy residues from the soy based chow that is fed to the chickens who produce the eggs ?
Yes it is getting confusing, but the bottom line is are the chickens who supply your organic eggs being fed soy? If so you need to know that. You might not be allergic to eggs at all but the soy residues ?
Kayla Daniel, PhD wrote in 2005, The Whole Soy Story. It gave America the first chance to look at in writing the bad side of soy. To this day there is always a debate on soy.
There has been studies since 2001 on the amount of soy found in eggs, when hens were fed high concentrations of a soy isoflavone feed. Researching continued until a great study by a graduate student enlightened us. This young mans conclusion is that isoflavone content in eighteen different brands of eggs whether organic or not, had soy isoflavones.  The range per egg was 33ug to 139ug per 100 g of egg yolk.

Why am I telling all this ? I am now confused myself. Who do we trust when it comes to our food ? I feel like Ms Daniel that having any amount of soy in eggs is a threat to those allergic to soy. Also do you ever wonder why young females are having their first cycle so young and also have early breast development.? We need to stop this and avoid over estrogenization of young boys and girls.

Imagine this - if this happening to our eggs, what about the organic fruit and vegetables. Is everything you read truly organic. I know you are paying for that, but what does this mean.? There seriously needs to be a change in the Food and Agricultural Industry.

I urge you to take action. Join http://www.westonaprice.org/ for information. There are conferences for you to attend. There is the Wise Traditions from Weston A Price for you to read for yourself.
I have been given the opportunity to perform this G.O.D. chosen profession . I am the messenger . I want all patients to educate themselves.
I want people to take action - be an advocate--

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment