Saturday, March 27, 2010

YOUR NUDE GUT
















March 27, 2010

"Help me let go of my fears. I will do it with understanding that I am choosing not to worry-It is ACTION NOT REACTION."



The question is this: Do we really have the right to take care of ourselves? The answer is yes.
The last three blog days have been about the anxiety, insomnia and memory changes that can occur when you have either food allergies or yeast affecting your gut. This causes the small intestine not to absorb nutrients, make vitamin D or make serotonin. The lack of serotonin causes all of the brain's issues.

What about the gut? How does the denuded gut/flat rug feel? Well, it is not doing its job so I am sure your gut has Guilt. This nude gut starts to react, which causes bloating, flatulence (gas) and it even changes the way your stool feels. This is caused by you insulting the gut by having simple carbohydrates (breads and cakes). Or possibly the nude gut was caused by you having a food you are allergic to. You didn't know you had a food allergy. The most common food allergies are to gluten (found in barley, rye, wheat, and oats), cow's dairy, soy and peanuts.


All of these foods have one common problem. It is called yeast. Yes, I said yeast. The women feel this when they have a vaginal yeast infection usually Candida. Men also have Candida in their colon. The food allergies, ingestion of too much yeast in the diet and even overuse of antibiotics cause the 'good bacteria' to become overburdened with yeast. Read The Yeast Connection or The Fungal Link. This is yeast overgrowth.


So you must get allergy tested. If you do not choose to have allergy tests, you can decrease the bloating by decreasing the consumption of breads, cakes and cow's dairy. This is half the battle. try it--not only will your waist size go down but you will feel better. This is not about losing weight. This is about feeling better. Who doesn't want to feel better? I know I do. Tomorrow we will discuss what a yeast free diet is all about.



There are other things that upset our gut. Things called Feelings. Once you start confronting those feelings, you will feel some after-shock. The after shock might be conscious or subconscious. I do know that if you stop feeding your feelings your nude gut will get some clothes on. This new set of clothes (or villi) will help you in more ways than you ever imagined.



The cross stitch above is from a card I made. It simply states how I feel today. Thank you for my followers. I am filled with gratitude for today.



Until tomorrow...(I stole that from Rick). Oh yes, he gets the photo credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment