Monday, January 3, 2011

JANUARY 3, 2011 POSSIBILITIES AND A FAIRY TALE SUCCESS STORY






" The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react.”
George Bernard Shaw

“Stop thinking in terms of limitations and start thinking in terms of possibilities”
Terry Josephson

“We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realize.”
Thich Nhat Hanh



Possibilities... We have all of them within an arm's reach. How many times do we not think of the many possibilities in life. I am to the point that nothing is impossible. I used to think in terms of limitations of what I can't do. Now I think of what I can do. Sure there are some limitations. Some of the limitations might be financial, but then I think of planning ahead and saving money for what I want to do.
I do not paint, but I could learn. I have been experimenting with watercolor. That is a start. I have broadened my needle craft skills to knitting, embroidery and bargello. I try to encourage patients to explore other avenues in way of a hobby. These new hobbies might even become a new profession. If I was not happy in my profession I would seek another. At this point in my life I am grateful, blessed and happy to be in this chosen profession. I did not chose medicine, it chose me. One day in March 2011 I wanted to start a blog. Beyond my wildest dreams I would never have thought that I have written 297 blogs to date. I dreamed...

“In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”

Johnny Mercer wrote it and Frank Sinatra sang it:

Get in touch with that sundown fellow
As he tiptoes across the sand
He's got a million kinds of stardust
Pick you fav'rite brand, and

Dream, when you're feeling blue
Dream, that's the thing to do
Just watch the smoke rings rise in the air
You'll find your share of memories there

So dream when the day is through
Dream, and they might come true
Things never are as bad as they seem
So dream, dream, dream


One day, a homeopath Torako Yui had a dream. She wanted the mutual respect as East meets West. She lived in England with her family . She was in the Arts and Entertainment field as a journalist. She fell ill with serious arthritis. She used traditional Japanese techniques, herbs and homeopathy and healed herself. She then knew what was her path. She finished a 4 year training program in Homeopathy and returned to Japan. Single handed ( not literally) she convinced the key Japanese authorities of the correctness of homeopathy as an approach to healing, and created a fully integrated concept , holistic homeopathy. She wanted this achieved on a large scale. She wanted a training center. She needed money to invest. This was her dream.
I believe the key was telling people if "if you want to invest in my project you will have to experience homeopathy for yourselves." Her vision which today is a reality includes organic agriculture, the cultivation of medicinal herbs, the manufacture of remedies and the training of homeopaths. Her training program has trained more than a thousand homeopaths whom may have set up practices. Her vision over the 17 years has accomplished this for Japan:
1. Reduction in the number of miscarriages
2. More confidence to show one's feelings and to say what one thinks
3. New career opportunities for women
4. New perspectives for the medical profession
5. The chance to combine conventional medicine with homeopathy
6. The abolition of compulsory vaccination
7. The manufacture of homeopathic remedies
8. The recognition of homeopathy as a career

The critical point is that the basis of holistic homeopathy in Japan is a spiritual view of the world and of its people. Thirteen states license naturopathic physicians and homeopathy is included within their scope of practice. This exists in the States of Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Montana, Kansas, Minnesota, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maine, and Washington DC.

Notice: NEW YORK is not one of those states.


Have you experienced homeopathy in relation to a disease ? Have you experienced herbal medicine in relation to a disease.
What is absurd is that ONLY 13 STATES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES recognize homeopathy, whereas a country, like Japan recognizes its value.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment