Sunday, May 15, 2011

MAY 16, 2011 WHAT'S UP DOC?







"Trust in yourself and you are doomed to disappointment

Trust in your friends and they will die and leave you;

Trust in money and you may have it taken from you;

Trust in reputation and some slanderous tongue may blast it;

But Trust in G.O.D., and you are never to be confounded in time or eternity."

--D.L. Moody


I do not know if I like this quote. When I first read it, I liked part of it. I do trust myself, and I am not always disappointed. Looking back, at poor judgement I did get disappointed. Today I do trust myself without any or very little disappointment. I rather like J. MacDinald's quote


"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved."



Vitamin A is an important vitamin. The precursor to Vitamin A is Beta Carotene. This is what is in carrots. It is part of the carotenoid family. Vitamin A is an essential vitamin for eye health, growth and development, fighting off infection, and improving immunity. It can also protect against some cancers.

Vitamin A is excellent for the healing process

It is found in many foods. Some are carrots, tomatoes, peppers and sweet potatoes.

There are many herbs that contain Beta-carotene. Two of the most common are dandelion and milk thistle. It is also found in nettles which I utilize a lot for allergies.

Others containing B-carotene carotenoids are:

1. Wormwood

2. Pokeweed

3. Yellow Dock

4. Blessed Thistle

5. Black mustard

6. Pigweed

7. Sea Buckthorn



Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment