Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FEBRUARY 16, 2012 COLLOIDAL SILVER




























"Feelings change, --memories don't." - Joel Alexander






As I go through life, my feelings change through the years. I believe all of us have a change in feelings as time goes on. Memories are there forever. They are captured on video, photographs, letters, but most of all they are captured and kept in our hearts always. I have fond memories of my childhood, track meets at Lincoln High School, countries I have visited, my parents and grandparents and much more. I have new memories of my first date with Rick. I remember taking my children to the Central Park Zoo, their first Broadway play and playing board games. Remember board games? My feelings are my feelings. Some of my feelings range from happiness to sadness, to grief, to anger, to peace, and to serenity. Feel your feelings. Where in your body do you feel your feelings? Write down some of your fondest memories. These are Golden or Platinum or Silver memories ...



All living things exist in a colloidal state. An important concept for medicine used as the body must convert it from crystalline form to colloidal form. Have you ever heard of colloidal silver? The chances are good that you haven't. I never heard it discussed in my medical school basic core curriculum nor in any residency including Infectious Disease training. Surely not in Cardiology.



Silver is a powerful antibiotic which has been used for thousands of years. There has never been a harmful side effect, except using too much colloidal silver can change the color of your skin. You might start looking like the Tin Man from the 1939 Wizard of Oz. The ancient Greeks and Romans knew that if their plates, drinking vessels are utensils were made of silver there was a less chance of acquiring an infection. Those individuals that used silver during the 14th century bubonic plague had a higher chance of survival. Thus, the phrase, "Born with a silver spoon in your mouth" was used.



Prior to antibiotic discovery, colloidal silver used used to treat many infections. There are reports of its use on the battlefield during the Civil War. The colloidal silver works as a catalyst disabling the enzyme of oxygen metabolism for all viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi. Once the discovery of antibiotics came along, colloidal silver use diminished and almost disappeared from use. I started to use oral colloidal silver when working the late Robert Atkins, MD for the atypical bacteria. Dr. Atkins and others at that time referred to these bacteria as 'sleath bacteria.' I used it frequently for infections with the mycoplasma, chlamydia and legionella 'atypical' bacteria.



I have used and continue to use colloidal silver for many infections including parasites, sinus infections, rashes, shingles, Lyme disease, other spirochete disease. HIV and even cancer. It is not the cure all, but neither are antibiotics. We have many resistant strains due to overuse and abuse of the more powerful antibiotics. There are also herbal antibiotics like garlic, honey, ginger , yarrow and many more.






Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment