Thursday, June 2, 2011

JUNE 7, 2011 YOUR ROBBED SEX LIFE








"The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
Sven Goran Eriksson

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try."

“Fear of failure must never be a reason not to try something."



Throughout my childhood right to my medical school years, I had a fear of failure. I am an over achiever. To this day I cannot understand why I am an over achiever. Perhaps I am making up for early disgrace I felt about being gay. At this time I am so comfortable with me that I do not have to over achieve. But I still do. I do not have the fear of failure I once had. I do not need the validation of others but it does help me. I used to strive for perfection. Now I know there is no perfection, but only progress. In the process of my progress I am always trying something new-- especially with my various hobbies.


There are many plants that are high in flavinoids. In the integrative medicine field these flavinoids are strong antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. There is no reported toxicity. As a whole these flavinoids are very nutritive.


I want to stay young and healthy. I do not want to get heart disease. Studies report that low free testosterone is a risk factor for heart disease. Only 2 years ago it was stated that the low total testosterone was the risk factor for heart disease. Today we know it is the low free testosterone. As we get older there is an increase in the aromatase enzyme which will convert both men and women's testosterone to estrogen and progesterone.

The flavinoid molecules have been shown to be aromatase inhibitors. I use chrysin, quercitin and red wine pigments.

As I read more and more about bees and honey, I have found out that honey contains chrysin.

If you like to read biographies, I recommend Holley Bishop's A Biography of Honey: Robbing the Bees. It is a biography of chocolate, ginseng, milk and honey!

The three herbs that inhibit aromatase are grape seed, hollyhock and pomegranate.

Whether you are on testosterone by capsules, gel, cream or injection always check your levels. If your total and free testosterone are not increasing, ask your doctor to do estrone, LH, and progesterone levels. If these are high then your aromatase enzyme is in higher gear converting the testosterone to other hormones.

You need chrysin or the above herbs.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment