Monday, October 10, 2011

OCTOBER 11, 2011 RESVERATROL












To forgive is a blessing.

Do you figure with your brain or with your heart? Those who forgive with the brain have not truly forgiven. I call these individuals the roller desk address entry. In their mind and to other people they say, "I forgave him/her." But in their hearts there is no forgiveness. I used to be one of those individuals. Now, I truly forgive from my heart. It does NOT mean I have to talk engage with him/her again. But I have forgiven them in my prayers and meditation. The anger and resentment have been lifted. Even with "ex" relationships, I have finally forgiven from the heart. Past events that happened are there for a brief backwards glance once in a while, just to remind me how far I have come in my journey.



How many antioxidants can you take? You can do Coenzyme Q10, glutathione, and even green tea. But what about using one that has a lot of literature and is tasty too (I sound like Lucy on the Vitameatavegamin Episode that aired May 5, 1952!) Speaking of Lucy - I have three dear friends plus Rick who can recite lines and name episodes-- She truly was a comic genius. Shows like I Love Lucy can never be replaced by any other show and are timeless.




Do you poop out at parties? Well take a little Resveratrol. Resveratrol is an antioxidant found in certain plants especially the skin, seeds and stems of red grapes. Resveratrol was first identified in 1939 (the year of outstanding movies and the New York Worlds Fair) but its popularity did not happen until the 1990's.




We all have stress. Our stress makes free radicals which cause cellular damage, more stress and more free radicals.Resveratrol can stop that! Antioxidants like Resveratrol that neutralize free radical damage are essential for the body. Two places where Resveratrol is in abundance are Cabernet Sauvignon organic red grapes and the Japanese Knotweed plant. (I use Japanese Knotweed for the treatment of Lyme Disease)




Here are 7 reasons to take Resveratrol:




1. Supports healthy aging



2. Supports tissue health



3. Supports healthy blood sugar levels



4. Supports cardiovascular health and circulation



5. Supports cellular health



6. Fights against free radical damage



thus making #7 a valid statement



7. A POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT








Until tomorrow...









2 comments:

  1. This is excellent post. Its having good description regarding this topic.It is informative and helpful.I have known many information from this. Thanks for shearing.how does raspberry ketone diet work |does raspberry ketone actually work |raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrific article, and I would like more information if you have any. I am fascinated with this topic and your post has been one of the best I have read. What are raspberry ketones | how to use garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete