Saturday, November 20, 2010

NOVEMBER 20, 2010 THE BEST AND NEW DAY OF YOUR LIFE





" Begin each day with the certainty that today is the best day of your life and watch what happens "


I try to live life to the fullest. Make the best of every day as if it were your last. I begin ecah day with meditation. Not what I used to do in the past. I begin each day saying morning to G.O.D. I get an answer that says 'hello' It is Gracie, my Amazon Green Parrot.She answers me. She is full of life. I am grateful to have her. I fed her when she was 3 months old. She is now 7 or 8 years old. I really do not know what that means in parrot years ! Do you life to the fullest ? Do you begin each day with the certainty that today is the best day ? It seems unrealistic to think like that, but from experience it is the best attitude. Even on my worst days, it truly is my best day. I pray for all be certain that today is their best day.
Thje day unfolds. Sometimes it is a very good day and others it is not. I can start my day over at any time I want to if the day doesn't start the way I think it should. This is beautiful. To start a day over. There is no governed rule about if you can start the day over. It works for me. Try is for yourself
Today not only is a new day, but it started with a new hair look !


Everyone wants to stay healthy. I know it is harder for women as they get older due to hormones, irregular periods, depression and menopausal disorders. It is hard for men as they begin to loose their hair, have a decreased sex drive and start to gain weight in the middle section.
It still goes back to the basics. The basics is a dietary lifestyle change. Do you eat well? If you are looking for the cure all diet or the diet from a book, then you have come to the wrong blog. Overlooking that I worked side by side with the famous diet doctor, Robert Atkins, I still do not believe a diet can fit everyone nor could you read and follow a diet from a book.
Some basics:
Eat less refined carbohydrates – that means avoid the ‘white stuff’
Try to eat foods as close to their natural state as possible
Eat all fruits and vegetables within the season
Find the fruits and vegetable that grow within your local area
Pay attention to what foods make you feel good
Eat foods that do not cause abdominal bloating, gas and changes in your bowel habits
Drink plenty of water
Eat organic if possible; wash all fruit/vegetables with a vegetable wash or apple cider vinegar
Eat food that is warming and alkalizing . Alkaline means eating more clean vegetables; more low glycemic fruits as berries and steamed grains
Consume 1 tablespoon of wild flower honey from your local beekeeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment