Friday, March 18, 2011

MARCH 20,M 2011 ERASE AGE SPOTS




















"A man must have faith in himself " - Sir William Osler



You might not feel that you have faith in anything, but to be of any use in the world you must have faith in yourself. I had no faith in myself years ago. I had low self esteem. Even when I got sober, it took years to have any faith in myself. Essential to my success in my GOD chosen profession was belief in my mission. My mission was to help others. Once I had the confidence in myself everything seemed to follow. I had to meditate. I had fear of success and also fear of failure. It was a dilemma. Do you have confidence in what you do ?



The cosmetic and fashion industry changes fads and trends for the world. The main focus of the cosmetic industry is making us all look youthful--which involves slowing the effects of aging on our skin. If you want to slow the aging process of your skin, encourage your natural collagen production with herbs and foods that contain lots of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is under utilized and the most unappreciated vitamin by conventional physicians. Think about other compounds that are associated with Vitamin C. Every medical student should be able to name at least one. Maybe not! The reason is that every medical student needs to remember the co factors used in the production of energy. This is called the Kreb cycle. The most common compounds are the bioflavinoids.



If you carefully analyze cosmetics they contain many antioxidants in the form of natural herbs. I love antioxidants for the treatment of liver spots and age spots. Today there are many bleaching agents used on age spots. In Los Angeles there are clinics that use chemicals for bleaching. You cannot imagine what areas get bleached these days. I would recommend natural bleaching agents. The three favorites are horseradish, vinegar and lemon.



AGE SPOT REMOVER:


1. 1 teaspoon of grated horseradish root

2. 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar

3. 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice

4. 3 drops of rosemary essential oil


Add the lemon juice and vinegar to the grated horseradish as quickly as possible, before the enzymes start their breakdown process. Add the rosemary and mix well. Be careful--VERY CAREFUL to keep mixture away from eyes, nose and other sensitive areas of the body.


GET RID OF THOSE AGE SPOTS! For those who do not want to use the mixture above, I have another solution. Buy DMAE and take capsules 2 - 3 times a day.

I want to also tell you about the greatest facial you will ever experience in your life. It is not pore unclogging or proding at your face. It is rejuvenating. I have had one and highly recommend it. Welcome to Tracie Martyn.

Are you looking for easy to use skin care that works? Are you looking for skincare based on safe, natural and organic ingredients? Check out www.traciemartyn.com I use her products and I cannot tell you how many people have commented on what I did to my face! I did nothing except take better care of myself. Outer beauty is important.


Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment